Diesel Engine Cutaway Model
The educational training engine model is based on original components of the vehicle. This Diesel Engine Cutaway Model painted with different colors to better differentiate the various parts and cross-sections.
Educational purpose of the engine model:
- Demonstration of the different components of the engine;
- Demonstration of the OHC timing belt replacement using special tools;
- Demonstration of the alternator belt replacement;
- Demonstration and explanation of the technical literature/schemes and procedures;
- Demonstration of the OHC engine with Diesel Common Rail injection (CR) combustion chamber;
Training engine cutaway model is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of the engine and its components, operation modes and maintenance, technical specifications, special tools and their use.
Timing and alternator belt replacement
The educational engine model contains all elements of the original car: timing belt, tensioners, alternator belt, crankshaft sprocket and etc. Using instructions and recommendations it is possible to demonstrate belt replacement procedures. Torque measurements of the components can be performed by using special tools.
- Minimal space for training and storage;
- Minimal weight in order to avoid additional transportation or mounting stands. Demonstrations can be performed using workbench or tool trolley;
- Cross-section of the training engine is protected with safety plastic protection;
- Training engine model is equipped with bench clamps;
- Training engine model is equipped with special tool kit for timing belt replacement;
- Dimensions approx. (HxLxW): 650x600x320 mm
- Nett weight approx.: 75 Kg
- Made in EU
- Standard tool kit;
- Technical car database;